Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Ezine, the Z Files




My ezine, the Z Files, was launched in 1999 and now it has a large subscriber base of 40000 subscribers. I was a bit apprehensive about starting the ezine, but got excellent support from my cyber-friend, Dr Cheryl Golden, who said " This ezine is wonderful and full of ideas. I know it will be received well ". She was proved right as subscriptions galore were received via email.


My ezine is a virtual encyclopaedia dealing with the Occult, the psychic sciences. You can read all about Yoga, World Mysticism, Astrology, Numerology, Gemology, Pranic Therapy etc. Marketing is not excluded, as Marketing is defined as the lifeblood of any enterprise !

It was writing which saved me. There is a saying Vidya Rakshathi Rakshitha, meaning that Wisdom saves those who save Her !

No comments: